The first Tiny Beez early education child care Centre opened in 2005. Since then, we have grown up with our families and established three lively, fully subscribed Centres in Westminster, Claremont and Karrinup.
Our philosophy is grounded in the following key values and commitments:
- Inspiring a love of life long early child care learning in each child and modelling this practice in our team
- Promoting learning through play as the optimal medium for your child to:
- Express who they are and honour their unique personality
- Develop creativity, indicate preferences and construct their own understandings and concepts
- Learn to share, socialize and build strong relationships
- Feel good about themselves by having fun while growing their confidence and capacities
- Partnering with our families, children and the entire team to ensure that everything we do reflects the needs and expectations of the Tiny Beez community
- Developing our children’s sensibilities around living sustainably in a diverse community in which they are a respected and valued member
Our passionate highly qualified educators are partners in your child’s learning. Their expertise, energy and commitment are all essential in growing each child’s confidence and capacity to learn well. They are expert listeners, sensitive observers and meticulous documenters of your child’s progress and they will communicate openly and directly with you about your child.
At Tiny Beez, engaging in life long learning is everyone’s priority. We support all our educators in ongoing professional development to ensure they are fully conversant with the principles of the Australian Early Years Framework and up to date with the latest innovations in early learning. We are committed to supporting everyone in our loyal and well established team to develop their full potential in this vital role.
We attract educators with internationally recognised qualifications and backgrounds and experience in a range of cultures and early learning environments. This diversity and depth in our team, enriches the range of activities and experiences on offer for your child.